DRAFT AGENDA - Air Quality Modeling Forum
Sheraton Suites - 701 A Street, San Diego, CA 92101 - Phone 619-696-9800
Conference Call Access: 913-312-9376, use access code 504539
Wednesday, January 25 - Joint Session with Modeling Forum
Modeling Forum meeting begins
- 8:00 Introductions and Agenda Review - AoH WG & Modeling Forum Co-Chairs
- 8:30 Air Quality Modeling - Gail Tonnesen/RMC staff
- 10:15 Break
- 10:30 Weight of Evidence approach/AoH Phase II/TSS project schedule - Joe Adlhoch
- 11:30 Joint Session action items & WRAP-up (AoH meeting ends) - All
- 11:45 Adjourn and Lunch (on your own)
Thursday, January 26
- 8:30 Welcome/Agenda review - Mary/Kevin/John
- 8:45 Conference call/meeting schedule for 2006 - Mary/Kevin/John
- 9:00 2002 Model Evaluation Results and Report - Gail Tonnesen/RMC staff
Draft Example Model Run Spec Sheet/Report
- 10:00 Break
- 10:15 Detailed Review of 2006 RMC Workplan/Schedule/Key Deliverables/Budget - All
- 2006 Modeling Plan
- Completing 2002 Base modeling for final MPE
- Additional 2000-04 Planning Baseline modeling?
- Any source apportionment runs needed, how many?
- 2018 modeling
- Additional base case runs?
- When to transition to control strategy runs, how many?
- CAMx PSAT source apportionment runs, how many?
- BART/other point source evaluations
- Any 12-km modeling?
- RMC Data and Results - output to Technical Support System, long-term storage
- 11:45 Lunch (on your own)
- 1:00 Review of 2006 RMC Workplan, Schedule, Key Deliverables & Budget, continued - All
- 2:30 Action Items & WRAP-up - All
- 3:00 Adjourn